Exhibitor must have all boxes taped up, labeled (pre-paid labels), and have a pick up time scheduled.
*UPS makes regular stops at the Hotel (Fedex and other carriers require a scheduled pickup time)*
Banquet Staff will transport boxes to shipping dock for pickup.
Hotel staff will not provide labels, packing slips or packaging tape.
General Information Regarding Shipping & Receiving
- The CS Manager will be notified by Hotel Shipping as soon as package(s) are delivered should they be properly labeled by Group.
- No Package should arrive earlier than 5 days before Group's First day of Events.
- Packages will not be left in rooms without Group Contact present, unless the CS Manager signs for the packages.
- Guests are not allowed in the storage area, unless escorted by Shipping and Receiving Associate or the CS Manager. Banquets will assist with delivery of packages (inbound/outbound).
- A Timeline of Packages Delivery Time & Date AND Quantity should be provided to the CS Manager at least 2 weeks prior to event.
- All boxes, shipping request forms, tape air bills, etc. will be provided by Shipping and Receiving.
- The Front Office should also have shipping request forms for after hours shipping. Complete billing information must be provided.
Labeling of Packages:
Packages that are sent COD will not be accepted.
Packages will not be accepted more than 5 days prior to event dates.
Below is the recommended labeling format for all incoming packages to the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek:
Individual Guest Package:
Date of Arrival
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
14651 Chelonia Parkway
Orlando, FL 32821
Guest Name(receiving package)
WyndhamGrand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
C/O:(Conference Service Manager)
SHIPPING & RECEIVING CHARGES
Ø Envelope: $3.00 each
Ø Medium Box (5-20lbs): $7.00 each
Ø Large Box (21-59lbs): $13.00 each
Ø Extra Large Box (60-100lbs): $18.00 each
Ø Golf Clubs: $20.00 each
Ø Display Cases: $30.00 each
Ø Pallets: $100.00 each
RETURN TO SENDER PACKAGES
- RTS packages should be processed weekly.
- If a package has been in the storage room for more than one (1) week, it should be RTS.
- Log all RTS packages and make sure the courier driver signs the sheet, acknowledging receipt.
Hotel will not provide forklifts, pallet jacks or carts for Exhibitor use.
The Hotel does not provide Security for the Exhibits. Please make sure that no valuables are left out (even under the table), during non-Exhibit hours, especially overnight.
If you need additional power:
All additional power needs must go through Edlen Electrical. Please go to Procedures & Forms section for additional information.
If you need Audio Visual:
Our preferred Audio Visual company is PSAV, please go to our Preferred Vendors section for more information.